Wednesday 12 January 2011

Reflection..................|..................noitcelfeR

My main regret over the whole of this project is not starting sooner and moving things along faster. I feel that if we had agreed on the concept idea allot earlier we could have been more creative with aspects of the environment but as time degraded we were forced to do things to save time especially Render time. If i were to start again i would spend more time early on agreeing and finalizing an idea then experimenting with different textures and design ideas. I am happy with my contribution to the overall project although I definitely feel i could have done more and pushed myself to learn more new skills. I have learned some new modeling techniques and how to texture and uv a model. The one thing i am most pleased about learning is uving because i have never attempted it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment